Wood Floor Cleaning in Upton, MA
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood, engineered wood floors, and luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime, and debris build up over time, which can damage wood floors.
Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning: Benefits for Your Home
- Removes dirt, grime, and allergens: Chem-Dry’s special cleaning solution penetrates deep into the wood grain to remove even the most stubborn dirt and grime, as well as non-living allergens from pet dander and dust mites.
- Increases floor life: helps to protect your wood floors from damage and extend their lifespan.
- Provides a superior deep clean: provides a deeper clean than typical mopping, removing dirt and grime from deep within the wood grain.
- Provides a protective barrier: leaves behind a protective barrier that helps to protect your floors from future damage.
- Adds a durable shine: restores the natural shine of your wood floors, leaving them looking their best.
- Uses minimal moisture: Chem-Dry’s wood floor cleaning process uses minimal moisture, which helps to prevent potential damage to your wood floors.
Chem-Dry’s Wood Floor Cleaning Process vs. DIY
While there are many home cleaning solutions and retail products available for hardwood flooring, they can often cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt, and grime to build up over time. A periodic professional wood floor cleaning is the best way to protect and enhance your floors.
Here is a comparison of the benefits of Chem-Dry’s wood floor cleaning process over doing it yourself at home:
|Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning||DIY Mopping|
|Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people and pets||
Uses soaps and detergents, which can contain harmful chemicals
|Penetrates the grain of the wood with industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes||
Skims across the surface of the wood floor with a wet mop
|Provides deeper clean that removes dirt, grime & allergens from in the wood grain||Doesn’t penetrate wood grain with surface cleaning|
|Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage||
Uses a lot of water that can soak into the wood and cause damage such as buckling
|Extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home with a powerful vacuum||Soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around the floor and doesn’t extract it from the home|
|Uses durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine||Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage|
Industry-Leading Step By Step Process
1. Thorough Inspection
Our certified technician will inspect the condition of your floor, including scratches and blemishes. Our process is not recommended for floors with deep scratches, blemishes discoloration, staining or bare wood floors.
2. Polish & Acrylic Coating Removal
Before cleaning, we will check to see if the floor has an acrylic coating. If it does, we will remove the coating to allow us to deep clean the floor.
3. Deep Cleaning
A technician will protect the surrounding area with tape to prevent damage to appliances and cabinetry. They will then use our specially formulated, green-certified cleaner to clean your wood floors. This will remove dirt, debris, and contaminants, leaving your floors healthier and streak-free.
4. Hard Wood Floor Polish
Once the floor has been cleaned, we apply a polish to provide a beautiful shine and a protective layer to prevent future damage.
Don't just take our word for it
My couch had muddy dog prints all over which I didn't think would ever come out. Cameron treated the coach and chair, cleaned the carpets upstairs, then spent another hour scrubbing the coach and chair. I am amazed at how clean he was able to get them!! He was so sweet, respectful and pleasant to have in my home. I will absolutely request him next year.
Service was excellent. Cam the technician explained options. The outcome is excellent. Rugs and upholstery show the difference with cleaning. In addition, Cam was friendly and a pleasure to meet. My dogs liked Cam too!