The holiday season is a time for celebration and fun, but it can also be a stressful time for homeowners. With guests coming and going, it’s easy for your carpets to get dirty and stained. So when is the best time to schedule a deep carpet cleaning during the holiday season? We at Colonial Chem-Dry have some ideas to consider.
A Few Carpet Cleaning Tips to Consider
- How often do you normally have your carpets cleaned? If you have your carpets cleaned every 6-12 months, you may be able to wait until after the holidays. However, if it’s been longer than a year since your last carpet cleaning, you may want to consider getting your carpets cleaned before the holidays.
- How much traffic do your carpets experience? If you have a lot of guests coming and going during the holidays, you may want to get your carpets cleaned before the holidays to minimize the risk of stain and dirt buildup.
- Do you have pets or young children? If you have pets or young children, you may want to get your carpets cleaned more often, including before the holidays. Pets and children can track in dirt and germs, and they can also have accidents on your carpets.
Ultimately, the best time to schedule a carpet cleaning during the holiday season is up to you. If you’re not sure when to schedule your cleaning, you can always consult with a professional carpet cleaner.
- Schedule your cleaning in advance. Carpet cleaners book up quickly during the holiday season, so it’s important to schedule your cleaning in advance.
- Be sure to ask the carpet cleaner about their cleaning process and drying time. Some carpet cleaners use a lot of water, which can take a long time to dry. If you’re scheduling your cleaning close to a holiday event, you’ll want to choose a carpet cleaner that uses a quick-drying process.
- Be prepared to move furniture out of the way. Most carpet cleaners will need to move furniture out of the way in order to clean your carpets thoroughly. Be sure to clear out any areas that you need to be cleaned before the carpet cleaner arrives.