Stone, Tile, & Grout Cleaning in Marlborough
We Clean For Your Health
Enhancing the fundamental architectural elements of a home, ceramic or stone tiles are a delightful addition to kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor spaces. Tile is a reliable choice, boasting durability, longevity, and aesthetic appeal. A stone tile floor in the entryway instantly elevates the home’s sophistication, while a stone patio in the backyard creates an ideal setting for hosting family and friends.
Regrettably, the allure of tile, stone, and grout is not immune to the accumulation of dirt and grime over time. Despite regular sweeping and mopping with standard household cleaners, the porous surfaces of your stone, tile, and grout flooring may not receive the deep cleaning they truly require.
Some individuals attempt a do-it-yourself approach, tirelessly scrubbing between tiles with a toothbrush to tackle stubborn build-up that eludes conventional cleaning methods. Unfortunately, this proves to be a labor-intensive process that often yields mixed results at best. After hours of exertion, the outcome may be nothing more than sore joints and a grimy toothbrush. So, what’s the solution to spare your back and achieve a thorough, safe, and healthy cleaning?
The solution lies in professional stone, tile, and grout cleaning services provided by Colonial Chem-Dry.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Surfaces
A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. But the grout used to install it is a highly porous material that can absorb soil and spills, just like carpet, making them more difficult to clean and making cleaning efforts less effective. After we clean your tile and stone floors, we apply a sealant to keep out dirt and grime, giving you the opportunity to clean up any spills quickly before they can soak into the grout to stain and linger.
Trained and certified Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners take their time to complete our thorough stone, tile, and grout cleaning process. Chem-Dry provides the best possible service with the safest and most effective cleaner to ensure a safer, healthier home for your family:
- Before the on-site cleaning process begins, Chem-Dry professionals perform pretests to determine the type of stone, tile, or grout to guarantee the safest, highest quality outcome for your home, especially when working with acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, travertine, and limestone.
- Our certified technicians also provide additional inspection, tape off the area to protect adjacent surfaces, and perform dry soil removal, clearing away surface dust and dirt for better access to build-up and more effective deep-cleaning results.
- Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners perform quality checks along the way. If the results are uneven or do not meet expectations, they clean over the uneven area and check their results again, repeating this quality control process until they’ve reached the optimal result.
- Immediately following your cleaning, Chem-Dry sealers are applied that create a barrier to keep grime out and allow for easy maintenance. Our stone, tile, and grout cleaning and sealing services leave your floors purified, protected, and ready to use after only a few hours.
- Additional floor cleaning services such as grout recoloring, stone polishing and granite renewal restore your floor and other surfaces to their original color and luster.
Don't just take our word for it
My couch had muddy dog prints all over which I didn't think would ever come out. Cameron treated the coach and chair, cleaned the carpets upstairs, then spent another hour scrubbing the coach and chair. I am amazed at how clean he was able to get them!! He was so sweet, respectful and pleasant to have in my home. I will absolutely request him next year.
Service was excellent. Cam the technician explained options. The outcome is excellent. Rugs and upholstery show the difference with cleaning. In addition, Cam was friendly and a pleasure to meet. My dogs liked Cam too!
Want to learn more about our tile cleaning process? Watch this short video to see it in action!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have my tile, stone and grout cleaned?
Just like carpet, dirt builds up over time that dulls your tile or stone’s appearance and discolors your grout. A thorough, professional tile, stone & grout cleaning is the only way to remove the deep-down dirt, make this area of your home look nicer and ensure that all areas of your home are clean and healthy. Scrubbing tile & grout on your hands and knees isn’t a fun job – with our professional equipment we can save your back-ache and make your tile surfaces look better than ever.
How often should I clean my tile, stone and/or grout?
Many factors need to be considered when determining the frequency of cleaning. Foot traffic, children, pets, and routine floor maintenance will affect how often you need to have your tile, stone & grout cleaned. If stains and discoloration are present then your tile and grout is ready for a cleaning.
Why should I have my grout lines sealed?
Grout is a porous material that absorbs soil and spills, just like carpet. Having a sealant applied will help create a protective barrier, giving you more time to clean up dirt and liquid spills before they soak into the grout. The type of sealant you choose will determine the degree of stain resistance that the grout will hold.